In conventional times, I could carry out different kinds of work through the TCAMCA company (Tecnologías para el Campo C.A., Technologies for the Country-Side C.A), which could represent oportunities of success for you and your organization, related with:
- Agrological inspections in varied ecosystems in order to determine the capacity of use of the land with ends of intensive exploitation as to offer orientation about their value in function of the capacity of payment and the possible return of the investment.
- Intensive Extensive Cultivations: corn and sorghum. 25 exploitations accumulating an area of more than 3000 hectares, dedicated mainly to the production of seeds in the Portuguesa, Cojedes, Lara, Falcón, Trujillo, Táchira, Barinas and Apure states in Venezuela.
- Intensive Cultivations in minor scale: gramíneas (sugarcane and grass), leguminosas (black beans, frijol and Gliricidia sepium), frutales (níspero, bananas, citrus fruits, figs, papayas, passion fruit, avocado and mango), roots (mandioc, batata).
- Production of fruit for export. It is important to highlight the coordination of production of 150.000 kilograms of fresh mango for export and 300.000 kilograms of mango for frozen pulp, through the FRUTSO company.
De la misma forma, the development of an analysis of [factibilidad] of production of [guanábana] for export done for the the RIMARCA company. click here in order to see details of the publication.
- Installation of energy banks and proteicos banks for cattle feeding.
- Low energy cost watering system (system of arietes).
- Agricultural Mechanization and automated laboring, which includes the accommodation of machinery for tropical cultivations.
- As professional hobie I have been interested in the cultivation of coconut and African palm, as well as in the
development of none traditional animal species through the [piscicultura] and the [zoocriaderos]: [babas], [chigüires] and water buffalos. click here in order to see details of the publication.